Use your HSA/FSA to take childbirth classes!

Did you know that Childbirth Education is covered under most Health Spending Account or Flexible Spending Account plans? This means you can take a class, and have it paid for! The easiest way to do this is to ask your teacher for a detailed receipt for your registration fees that you can then submit to your plan for reimbursement.

Some teachers may be able to process your card on site, but you will still want a detailed receipt, in case your plan asks for documentation.

Check with your plan, or talk to your educator to find out if this is an option for you!